The young generations have a craze to buy everything online, including clothes. Even the elders are not lagging behind. They have resorted to online shopping of ‘clothes’, which has led to the evolution of various online sites. Online shopping sites often provide cheaper products when it comes to buying clothes. Below are the top 10 sites to buy clothes in India:
1. Flipkart: Flipkart is the most popular website when it comes to buying clothes. They sell more than 100k products per day, hence the biggest online seller in India so far. The entire country is completely dependent on this site for myriads of products. Now, it needs to be mentioned, Flipkart has a wide range of varieties of clothes. You can get formals as well as casuals of different variations and colors. This site promises to meet the taste of each and every citizen and this is what has made it so popular.
2. Amazon: Although basically an American company, Amazon has gained popularity among the Indians with its genuine products and best quality. This is undoubtedly, one of the top 10 sites to buy clothes in India. You can buy from a variety of clothes from different options. Amazon often provides several deals and offers which has increased its popularity in India.
3. Jabong: Jabong is an American brand. Still it seems to have become extremely popular in India. Although launched in 2012, this site has gained popularity by leaps and bounds. You can buy clothes for your needs and for every occasion. Separate sections are there for women, children and men. Jabong offers same day delivery in Delhi and within 48 hours delivery in other cities. The e-store of this site has more than 700 brands and over 50, 000 products in all.
4. Snapdeal: With a subscriber base of around 18 million, this site has secured its position in the top 10 sites to buy clothes in India. This site promises and guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. Needless to say, if you are on snapdeal, you are at the right place to buy clothes for kids, elders, women and men. You can actually choose from myriads of varieties of clothes and buy your choicest one.
5. eBay: Founded as Auction Web inSan Jose, California, eBay has become a notable success with great popularity across the world.. With 30 days return policy, this is another great site to buy your favorite clothes online in India.
6. Shopclues: Haven’t you visited this wonderful site yet? Then, I bet you need to give it a try. Shopclues is India’s 2nd largest managed marketplace for retailing and selling online. With a 10 days return policy, this site promises provide 100% satisfaction to every customer. This is perhaps the only site which provides best quality clothes at cheapest rates.
7. Koovs: This is a great online apparel store. This site promises to be your one-stop fashion destination for all varieties. This site has over 150 new products launching every week. What is more, this site also promises to be quite pocket friendly for its customers.
8. HomeShop 18: This is an online service from internationally acclaimed Network 18 Group. With accepted payment options like credit card, debit card, cheque, cash on delivery, cash before delivery, internet banking, EMIs and gift certificate, this site is undoubtedly one of the best sites to buy clothes online.
9. YepMe: This is one of the top e-commerce sites in India. Young customers are quite fond of this site. Being the only site to organize fashion show of online dealers first in 2011, this site has gained popularity among every Indian. No doubt, this site is another great site to buy clothes.
10. Yebhi: Launched in 2009, Yebhi is an online shopping site in India. This site claims to have 1.5 million registered people. It received the Loyalty Awards by AIMIA. From 2013, this site has launched try and buy offer. You can try the clothes and then pay for them or return. This has made this site very popular among the Indians.
Many sites are growing still in India that are good for buying clothes. But these 10 sites are the best and loyal ones without any doubt.